Who can use this feature?
Connect with people at your institution to see which Events they’re attending, the Groups they join, the conversations they’re engaging with and more. Your connections' activity will appear in your Activity feed.
Add a Connection through Suggestions
- Click on your profile photo in the top right corner to open the User Options menu.
- Select My Connections.
- Select Suggestions to find a list of individuals you may wish to connect with based on profile commonalities.
- Once you find an individual you'd like to connect with, click Connect.
Add a Connection through Search
- Click in the Search bar at the top of your screen.
Mobile Users: Click on the search icon at the top of your screen to open your Search bar.
- Begin to type the name of the individual you are looking for. As you type, matches will appear below the Search bar.
- When you find the individual you are looking for, click on their name.
- In the top right corner of their profile, select Connect.
Add a Connection through Discover
- Click on the Discover icon in the menu.
Mobile Users: Click on the menu icon in the top left corner to open your menu.
- Select the People tab.
- When you find a User to connect with, select Connect.